Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. DO I NEED TO REGISTER MY LOYALTY CARD ONLINE? A. Yes. Registering online activates your rewards. For each visit you use your card without registering online, you still acquire points. These points do not convert to rewards until you register at dinelocalloyalty.com
- q. do i need to have my card with me to gain points or redeem rewards? A. No. You may tell your server your phone number or check-in on our mobile app. Download it on the App Store or Google Play, today!
- Q. CAN I ACCRUE POINTS ON ALCOHOLIC PURCHASES?A. Yes!
- Q. CAN I USE REWARDS AND DINING DOLLARS ON ALCOHOLIC PURCHASES?A. No, we are not able to allow this use due to liquor laws.
- q. i signed up online but never received a physical card in the mail. what now? A. When you sign up online, you are registering for a virtual card. To earn and redeem points, simply check-in on our mobile app or give your server your phone number.
- q. can i get a physical card and transfer the points from my virtual card? A. Yes, of course you can! Just go to one of our participating locations and a server would be happy to help you out with the transfer. All of your points, information and rewards will be transferred. You will not need to register the new card.
- q. do my points expire? A. No, points never expire. Acquire more points to "up" your loyalty status and receive even cooler rewards!
- q. i am having trouble signing in. what do i do? A. You will need to use your username to sign in. If you forgot your password, press the button “Click here to request a new password” or email email@example.com and we will help you access your member account.
- q. What kind of benefits do i get? A. You will earn points for every dollar spent at participating restaurants. Each member receives a complimentary appetizer or dessert just for signing up & registering their card online. Once registered, you will earn reward dollars, complimentary entrées, gift card discounts and more. The more points you accumulate, the better rewards you earn.
- q. how will i know about promotions & rewards? A. Check your email and opt-in to location services on our mobile application. We send out real-time, exclusive offers on both channels that are relevant and useful. We will also send email notifications when you have earned enough points to claim your reward. Log in to your account online or check your mobile App to see how many points and rewards you have.
- q. how will i receive my rewards? A. Just let your server know you are a loyalty member by giving them your membership card, phone number or check-in 4 digit code from our mobile App. You can use all available rewards at once, or save them as long as you'd like.
- q. what are the membership tiers about? A. Dine Local Loyalty has three membership tiers, all with different benefits. The Eat Local Ally tier is for guests who have accumulated 0-999 points. These members earn 1 point for every $1 spent, a complimentary birthday dessert and other exclusive deals & offers. The Fresh Foodie tier is for guests who have accumulated 1000-2499 points. These members receive 1.25 points for every $1 spent, $15 Dining Dollars and free dessert on their birthday and other exclusive offers & discounts. The Loyal Locavore tier is our highest honor, for guests who have accumulated 2500+ points. These guests earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent, $25 Dining Dollars and free dessert on their birthday, preferential seating & other exclusive offers and discounts. Points never expire, so once you hit a specific membership tier, you get those rewards for life.
- q. what purchases qualify for rewards? A. Any dine-in or to-go purchase at participating locations are eligible for rewards. Credit will not be given for sales tax, state fees, delivery charges or gratuities, banquets, catering or events. Credit will not be given for items received at no charge due to coupons, discounts, or receipt adjustments.
- q. is there a question we have not answered? A. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you as soon as possible.
Copyright © 2016 Meritage Hospitality Group Inc.